Assistance grants are on a case-by-case basis, and acceptance is at the sole discretion of the DMDRA Board of Directors. DMDRA decisions are based on several factors to include funding available, short and long-term prognosis, and the ability of the requesting rescue group to bear some of the financial burden.
Please read carefully: If your case is approved by Decker McKee Doberman Rescue Assistance (DMDRA) and it is a payment for veterinary services or vendor, you will need to understand the following:
- DMDRA will ONLY pay the veterinary office/vendor directly.
- An itemized invoice (not an estimate, treatment plan/proposal, etc.) MUST be submitted either by Email at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- The invoice MUST be in the approved rescue group’s name. No invoices under a foster’s name will be accepted.
- The invoice MUST be current (within 30 days of application date) and reflect all payments already made for this Doberman. If the rescue is receiving help from another organization(s), these payments must be reflected on the invoice, or appropriate documentation must be attached.
- ALWAYS ask the veterinarian’s office or vendor if they charge back to the rescue group’s credit card should they insist the entire bill be paid up front. DMDRA will not reimburse directly to the rescue for veterinary/vendor expenses.
Decker McKee Doberman Rescue Assistance
This application must be completed by a member of the Board of Directors of the organization requesting help. Please submit a photo or photos of the Doberman(s) in need of assistance.
By submitting this application, I state that I agree to abide by the DMDRA Applicant Guidelines, that the information supplied herein is true and accurate, and that I am authorized to represent the organization in this capacity. Should DMDRA wish to seek confirmation of the details of this submission, I authorize the attending veterinarians/vendors to release such information upon request. If DMDRA is able to accept this case, I grant permission for pictures and updates to be posted on the DMDRA website and Facebook page.